Employment OpportunitiesIt takes a team of dedicated, hard-working people, both paid staff and volunteers, to care for Kansas City’s poor and homeless. On this page are listed current job openings for paid staff. Click the links to download the full job descriptions.
Women’s Center Openings
Residential Care Mentor
In collaboration with the Lead Mentor, the Residential Care Mentor will serve as the Center’s point of contact and liaison for the day-to-day shift activities and responsibilities at the Center.
Before applying, please review the KCRM Mission Statement, Core Values and Statement of Belief
KCRM Mission Statement
KCRM Core Values
- God as our Source
- Great Commandment and Great Commission
- Dignity of the Individual
- A Holistic Approach
- Accountability for Success
- Integrity and Truthfulness
- Pursuit of Excellence
KCRM Statement of Belief
- In one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired by God, and tells us everything we need to know about grace, faith and salvation.
- That all persons are separated from God because of sin and that sin impacts our nature as well as our actions.
- Jesus Christ died for everyone, and anyone who turns to Him in faith and trusts in Him is forgiven.
- Followers of Jesus are called to become Christ-like disciples through the work of the Holy Spirit, empowering them to live and love as Jesus did.
- Those who are forgiven and filled with the Spirit receive the gift of assurance of salvation and the hope of eternal life.
- Our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, all will be judged righteous or unrighteous and the righteous will reign with God forever.
To apply, you must send both resume and cover letter by mail or email to:
Kansas City Rescue Mission
Attn: Alisha Roberts, HR Manager
1520 Cherry Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
*Please indicate what positions you are interested in on your cover letter. We are only accepting female applicants for the women’s center positions due to security and ministry needs at that location.
Ready for an Interview?Have you spoken to our HR Manager and been invited to fill out a complete Employment Application? If so please click below and return the form to the HR Manager at email@example.com or by mail.
Other ResourcesLooking for other non-profit jobs in the Kansas City area? Check out the following job-search resources:
Nonprofit Connect: http://www.npconnect.org/page/search_jobs/
KC Jobs: http://www.kcjobs.com/index.cfm
Want to get involved at KCRM but you don’t see an opening that is right for you? Check out our Volunteer section to learn more.