Community for Hope©
A Simple Plan to Bring Hope to the Homeless
KCRM’s Community for Hope© partners provide a strong financial foundation, ensuring we can meet the needs of the homeless now and in the years to come. With your faithful support, we can offer safe shelter, nutritious meals, medical care, case management, spiritual guidance and resident recovery programs for hurting, hungry and seemingly hopeless individuals every day of the year. Here’s how to get started:
Review the giving levels suggested below, then prayerfully decide the amount you’d like to regularly donate.
|Relief||$20 a month or $60 a quarter or $240 a year|
|Recovery||$100 a month or $300 a quarter or $1,200 a year|
|Restoration||$500 a month or $1,500 a quarter or $6,000 a year|
Contact our development office any business day, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., to discuss your gift. You may choose to mail your regular gift or opt for credit card or electronic transfer of funds (EFT). Giving through a credit card or EFT allows KCRM to automatically withdraw your gift from your bank account or credit card on the 5th or 20th of each month, quarter or annually — whichever works best for you.
EFT and credit card giving saves time and money for you and for KCRM!
- You don’t have to remember to write a check each month
- You no longer have to find — or pay for — a stamp or envelope
- KCRM saves bank processing costs
- KCRM receives regular gifts that provide a stable financial foundation
However you choose to give, becoming a Community for Hope© partner will bring hope to those who need it most! Won’t you join us?
The easiest way to become a Community for Hope© partner is:
- Click the red “Make a Gift” button at the top of the page,
- Enter the amount you’d like to give each month in the “where needed most” option,
- Under the section titled “I’d like to donate the following way,” choose either to give by credit card or EFT, then change the frequency option from “One Time” to “Monthly.”
- Then, simply follow the instructions on the rest of the donation form. That’s it!
If you need more information, email Julie Larocco or call her at (816) 421-7643, ext 141.